Happy 27th Birthday Emmy Rossum! (September 12th, 1986)
Emmy Rossum Masterlist
If you find any dead links or mistakes along the way, please let me know and I’ll fix it. You’re also very welcome to send me a message if you’ve found something that I haven’t been able to find! - Katherine :)
- Only Love (1998)
- Grace & Glorie (1998)
- Genius (1999)
- Songcatcher (2000)
- It Had To Be You (2000)
- The Audrey Hepburn Story (2000)
- An American Rhapsody (2001)
- Happy Now (2001)
- Passionada (2002)
- Nola (2003) I haven’t been able to find links to this one, but if you have Showtime, you may be able to watch it. Check the next airdate here.
- Mystic River (2003)
- The Day After Tomorrow (2004)
- The Phantom Of The Opera (2004)
- Poseidon (2006)
- Dare (2009)
- Dragonball Evolution (2009)
- Beautiful Creatures (2013)
- You’re Not You (2013) — Has not premiered yet
- Comet (2014) — Has not premiered yet
- Untitled Shawn Christensen Project (2014) — Has not premiered yet
- Law & Order (1997)
- Season 8, episode 10: Ritual
- A Will of Their Own (1998) (TV miniseries in two parts)
- Part 1 (Emmy is there from about 1:50:10 in and until the end)
- Snoops (1998)
- Season 1, episode 6: Separation Anxiety
- Season 1, episode 11: Blood Lines
- As the World Turns (1999)
- First appearance on August 15, 1997, for four episodes. I haven’t been able to find any videos.
- The Practice (2001)
- Season 6, episode 1: The Candidate - Part 1, part 2
- Season 6, episode 2: Killing Time
- Shameless (2011-)
- Season 1, episode 1: Pilot
- Season 1, episode 2: Frank the Plank
- Season 1, episode 3: Aunt Ginger
- Season 1, episode 4: Casey Casden
- Season 1, episode 5: Three Boys
- Season 1, episode 6: Killer Carl
- Season 1, episode 7: Frank Gallagher: Loving Husband, Devoted Father
- Season 1, episode 8: It’s Time to Kill the Turtle
- Season 1, episode 9: But at Last Came a Knock
- Season 1, episode 10: Nana Gallagher Had an Affair
- Season 1, episode 11: Daddyz Girl
- Season 1, episode 12: Father Frank, Full of Grace
- Season 2, episode 1: Summertime
- Season 2, episode 2: Summer Loving
- Season 2, episode 3: I’ll Light a Candle for You Every Day
- Season 2, episode 4: A Beautiful Mess
- Season 2, episode 5: Father’s Day
- Season 2, episode 6: Can I Have a Mother
- Season 2, episode 7: A Bottle of Jean Nate
- Season 2, episode 8: Parenthood
- Season 2, episode 9: Hurricane Monica
- Season 2, episode 10: A Great Cause
- Season 2, episode 11: Just Like the Pilgrims Intended
- Season 2, episode 12: Fiona Interrupted
- Season 3, episode 1: El Gran Cañon
- Season 3, episode 2: The American Dream
- Season 3, episode 3: May I Trim Your Hedges?
- Season 3, episode 4: The Helpful Gallaghers
- Season 3, episode 5: The Sins of My Caretaker
- Season 3, episode 6: Cascading Failures
- Season 3, episode 7: A Long Way from Home
- Season 3, episode 8: Where There’s a Will
- Season 3, episode 9: Frank the Plumber
- Season 3, episode 10: Civil Wrongs
- Season 3, episode 11: Order Room Service
- Season 3, episode 12: Survival of the Fittest
Another year, another disappointment.
But we would like to extend our congratulations to Joan Cusack for being nominated for best guest actress for her work as Sheila!
Why do you guys think the show doesn’t get much recognition? Is it because the “genre” of the show is hard to determine (it bounces between comedy and drama too much)? Does it not live up to the expectations that other shows do? Are the performances lacking (kinda doubt it on this front)?
Dear Emmy fans, the English translation of the Cosmo interview is up! You can read it here. It’s a great interview, so you should definitely take a look.
Interview: Emmy Rossum by Cosmopolitan (Mexico), May 2013.
This has been translated, by hand, with google translate and adjusted. 2064 words.
Truth or Dare? Both!
By Kristen Ingersoll
From opera singer to actress in dramas, the multi-talented Emmy Rossum refuses to be pigeonholed. The star of Shamelss talked to us about bullying, diets and how she stays true to herself.
Emmy on The Katie Show with Kaite Couric (2nd April 2013)
She talks a little bit about dating her costar Tyler Jacob Moore at the end, a very rare treat considering how private she is about her private life.
I was a little confused with last episode of Shameless. Did Fiona hook up with her boss, or did they end up only making out? I think I was a little distracted with trying to explain Fiona/JimmySteve's relationship and the whole Lip/Karen/Sheila/Jody/baby situation to my little sister who has never watched the show. So I missed that detail.
SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO ISN’T CAUGHT UP WITH SHAMELESS.
Fiona and Mike didn’t hook up, as far as I can tell! I think it was headed that way, and she kind of realized she was doing something she shouldn’t and stopped it. They did make out, though, so that was nice. ;) It can be so easy to miss things like that!
Emmy’s recent interview with Tavis Smiley on PBS (28.03.13).
26 minutes of Emmy goodness!